Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Problem with Repubs

Okay, I have mostly conservative viewpoints. However, I have a big problem with Republicans on one major issue!

They are all about saving unborn babies from abortion and that is how it should be. A woman should never use abortion as a way to be promiscuous.

HOWEVER, once those babies become adults the Repubs want to kick them out on their own and have no more to do with them. Yes, I know, just like animals in the wild kick their young out when they are old enough to fend for themselves. The thing is, there are times when help IS needed to survive in this crazy world. I have NEVER truly understood the fact that if a person is working to survive, why they can't get extra help?

Another thing, jobs are pretty freaking scarce now due to everything going on. And no, I do not think that fast food workers should have $15.00 per hour. The freaking prices would go sky high on everything else.

There should be a better balance. Help those that truly need the help and put an end to the welfare parents that have children just to get checks. Our society is ass-backwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment